Professional CEU’s have been approved for the following: APA* (psychologists); CTPTA (physical therapists); NASW (social workers); ASHA (speech language pathologists).
- APA – approval for maximum 5.5 hours if you attend keynote and all 3 live workshops –APA not approved for on-demand CEU hours.
- CTPTA – approval for maximum 14.50 CEU hours,
- NASW – approval for maximum 14.50 CEU hours- Approved for both cultural humility and veteran services NASW requirement
- ASHA – approval for maximum 1.45 CEU hours
- For everyone requesting one of the above certificates, you MUST complete and return the white full-day conference evaluation at the end of the live event conference.
- Workshop evaluations must be completed at the conference for every workshop that you attend. Everyone requesting APA CEUs MUST put their full name on the workshop surveys.
- CTPTA, NASW, & ASHA and APA – You must sign in and out of each workshop – a sign in sheet for your profession will be passed around at the start and end of the workshop for your signatures. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are signing in/out on the appropriate sign in sheet that will be passed around in the workshop – and it is your responsibility to complete all workshop surveys that you attend live on March 15th for the live event.
- General Certificates of Attendance – You are not required to sign in or out of workshops. If you are requesting a General Certificate either when registering, or on March 15th, you will be emailed a certificate at the end of the viewing period for watching recorded workshops.
- All CEU certificates will be sent out via email after the conference (except for APA – You will receive your CEU certificate from APA directly).
- If you do not receive your certificate via the email that you had registered with by May 1st, contact Bonnie Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org to follow up.
Instructions for On-Demand Viewing of Workshops
- All workshops will be recorded. All attendees will receive an email and link to the workshop recordings approximately a week after the live event for on-demand viewing and additional CEU hours.
- Workshop recordings will be available through April 7, 2024, only. Please plan your viewing accordingly.
- ASHA, CTPA, NASW are all approved for both in-person and recorded workshops.
- APA – you may view the recorded workshops but will not receive additional CEUs for recordings.
- If you are receiving CEUs or General Certificates, it is required that you view each workshop in its entirety and complete the post-tests for the workshops you viewed. You will only be awarded CEU and General Certificate hours based on the workshops you completed. In lieu of a workshop survey, you must complete the post-test to qualify for the CEU credits.